Please go flag this YT video

the video has has a 4 star rating i think 8 people left feedback:mad:
know whatthough people like that are mother f ers right.its been a real problem because there so many people like that.its ok though because they will be punished:D

Once again I'll take up the contrary position and pose this question:

How many of you think it's "cool" when your chameleon accidently shoots your finger? Be honest!

While I agree that chameleons shouldn't be handled or taken out of their cages or made a spectacle of... I'm not seeing anything more horrible in that video that hasn't been thought of as "cute" on this forum.

Trace

How many of you think it's "cool" when your chameleon accidently shoots your finger? Be honest!

While I agree that chameleons shouldn't be handled or taken out of their cages or made a spectacle of... I'm not seeing anything more horrible in that video that hasn't been thought of as "cute" on this forum.

Trace

I have 100% stopped even attempting to handfeed my panther becuase the last time we did, he nailed a waxy and the overlap stuck to my finger and his toung did not retract on the first try. I seriously freaked out for like 2-3 days thinking that i might have damaged em, and felt absolutly awful the entire time.

On a side note, i have never recieved a confirmation from YT on flagging stuff.. just got one:

We just wanted to send you a quick note to say we appreciate your help and vigilance in keeping the YouTube community safe. It's the dedication from users like you that have helped make us the successful online destination that we are today.

Please continue to flag videos you come across that violate the YouTube Community Guidelines and keep up the great work!

- The YouTube Team

Trace

Honestly, I never think that is "cool". I avoid hand-feeding my chameleons for that very reason. If I ever do decide to hand-feed them, I make sure that the food item that I am offering them is big enough to prevent them from striking my finger and potentially straining their delicate tongue muscles. I definitely would not intentionally encourage a chameleon to strike my hand with it's tongue. This video made me absolutely appalled and I can't understand how some people can lack such common sense. The guy in this video a complete tool.

-Cala-

Trace
the key word would be accidently not to intentionally tease the animal but they could be doing things far worse but i still dont like what they are doing

all things said there sure are alot of tree hugger types on this forum hahahaha this is a joke not an insult

Trace, I get really concerned when my chameleons catch my finger with their tongues.

This guy is posting an action that could have seriously harmed that chameleon on YouTube for all the other morons out there to replicate. This wasn't an accident during feeding, there is a definite distinction between that and what is going on here. And I think the reaction of the forum members thus far is a pretty good indication that people wouldn't think that exact thing was "cute" if posted on here.

On one hand, I don't think he sould be hit by a truck or be killed (as some people posted on the youtube comment section), but on the other hand, if this is how he behaves with his animals I would question his pet ownership. Not a lot going on in that brain.

Back
Top Bottom