Playdate

If every one is putting in their bid as what Chuck should put in the tank. I bid for a 450 gallon with X Back Golden Asian Arowanas and Super Red Asian Arowanas with freshwater sting rays and Flowerhorn cichlids. The Asian Arowanas are the Parsons Chameleons of the tropical freshwater fish world and they (even though they are being heavily fish farmed in Asia) are currently illegal here in the USA.

Last edited:
I just purchased a 93 gallon cube tank. I am doing my research on filters,lighting,etc. I will make a stand once I come up with a cool design. I have been talking to a guy named Hans in Baltimore that imports Stendker Discus from Germany.They apparantly are the best you can get. I will be going in a couple of weeks to check out his operation.

I'm actually putting together an aquarium room (not posting it on this site, to much to handle for one site a greenhouse and aquarium room kind of crazy:D) and if you want to see pictures maybe eventually check my album here or for certain check MonsterFishKeepers.com.

If every one is putting in their bid as what Chuck should put in the tank. I bid for a 450 gallon with X Back Golden Asian Arowanas and Super Red Asian Arowanas with freshwater sting rays and Flowerhorn cichlids. The Asian Arowanas are the Parsons Chameleons of the tropical freshwater fish world and they (even though they are being heavily fish farmed in Asia) are currently illegal here in the USA.

Baby steps! I never bite off more than I can chew! Fish are out of my element for the time being. This will be an expensive project starting out.
I hope I don't get too sucked in like I have with the chameleons!

Baby steps! I never bite off more than I can chew! Fish are out of my element for the time being. This will be an expensive project starting out.
I hope I don't get too sucked in like I have with the chameleons!

I would recommend that if your going to start with a Discus tank master keeping water plants alive first for 3 weeks to a months, and if they are thriving, growing and all is OK (plants are not dieing) then start adding Discus. As Discus are expensive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom