Plant Smells Bad

My avocado tree is super limp - could just be mine but I dont think it would hold weight (and its 5’ tall).

My scheffs are all doing great and most are cramping the roof of the cage. Miine get watered but not soaking wet soil. Good drainage is key for most plants (except bog plants?). I do smell funky smells on occassion from the plants. Not sure why but I just let it dry a little between waterings

Every scheffelara died in my vivs no matter what I did, I haven't heard or seen any success story with this plant over a 4 month period

Going on seven months with the one I have now...but now that I've said something its going to die. I keep it out of the way of the mistking and water it once a week. It grows out of control and doesn't smell. But all my non fireball bromeliads kicked the bucket and so did my palms.

The only time ive had plants smell bad is either lack of airflow or the soil is completely waterlogged and cannot dry out.

Every scheffelara died in my vivs no matter what I did, I haven't heard or seen any success story with this plant over a 4 month period

Also I have a scheffelara that's over decade old that been in a cage for all of its life.

After moving, ive planted it outside so it can retire, it's earned it after the beating it took

What's your lighting system? I've always used t5ho quad fixtures

Back
Top Bottom