i know it says in the safe plant area of the forum that Codiaeum variegatum is midlly toxic, but it is such a beautiful plant. exactally how toxic is this stuff?? is it worth even putting in an enclosure do to the risks of ingestion???
Well, I suggest you not to take any chances. My female panther once shoot a a crix and while getting it the crix hang into a leave of my plant. The cham ended biting the plant and eating a little piece of it by accident. Imagine is this plant would have been toxic?
If you like the plant that much, put it right beside the cham's cage, so you can admire both at the same time