Plant Idea Number 2

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I have had difficulty finding a pink ball tree. Trying to find something that should be easier to find and fill in the enclosure naturally, I looked up vine species that grown in Madagascar and came across Stephanotis Floribunda, also known as Madagascar Jasmine. It's a climbing vine native to Madagascar, anyone know if it's cham safe or not?

This thought came about because I see alot of people here building built up back wall panels for their Cham's cages and adding plants to it. I think this is cool as it creates a living wall of sorts and well mind started to wander and the idea of a native vine to Madagascar came into my head. Also this plant should be easy to procure as it is used in wedding wreaths commonly. Basically the idea is to literally have a living wall that is also cham safe, might never see Chandler again lol.

I have no idea. You could try to reach out to Petr Necas and ask him. Since he has actually done field studies there. Maybe he would know. I think at least your lucky having a Panther because he is not going to eat it.

Hi @PetNcs I saw you were on this morning and posting in another thread. So I figured I would try tagging you here. Would you happen to know if Stephanotis Floribunda, also known as Madagascar Jasmine is safe for chams? The Original Poster is wanting to do native plant options for his Panther. Thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom