Plant care

Where does the majority of members get their plants iyo,s . Also any plants bought from your local store is recommended to be repoted. What do most use (any reptile brands) i see fox farm are in the us and do you in the us have arcadia bio ? . Just wondered as there are no site sponsors in a horticultural way

Can't speak for the majority. We get ours at local (and not so local) garden stores. We did a 1 day road trip at the end of the season covering half a dozen places, and came back with a car full of plants at reduced/clearance prices.

I get a lot of mine from Lowe's but when I want something as a special accent plant I go to a local nursery, H&H, or Armstrong's Garden Center. Armstrong's has house plants year round that they don't pull out to put in Christmas stuff etc. Its nice to have a consistent source.
I have "mother" pothos and spider plants that I use to start new plants frequently.

You should take your idea to Brad and see if he has a place for that info. Form a group, brain storm, write it up, and illustrate as necessary. It would be helpful for people to know schefflera isn't just hard to spell but also hates having damp roots and need quick draining gravel in the bottom of the pot. We used to have experts like @Extensionofgreen to help with plant info.
Hi @JacksJill would this be something better talked about in the lizard lounge or merely a poll for members to see if there was any point (even though there is always a point) I'm not talking about anything major as aleagueofmyown said there lots of plants but just the plants that are recommended by chameleon academy. Something simple to build a foundation

Thanks I was discouraged but seeing your thread , about the forum and links, I thought well the forum wouldn't miss what it ain't got

Back
Top Bottom