Plans for cage

not quite sure, what would u guys suggest... thats why im here.. i really have no idea on what to do....:confused:lol

you can go to most hardware stores and pick up square dowels..variety of sizes.
something that is like 1" square x48"
can make a simple frame out of that. then wrap in screen.
Doesn't take much..can even use some 'L' brackets in the corners for extra strength
to hinges make a simple door as well

not quite sure, what would u guys suggest... thats why im here.. i really have no idea on what to do....:confused:lol

You will spend $100 easily building your own. Also if you go wood don't forget to factor in the time it takes to seal/paint the wood and allow to dry. Plan on a few days to complete one.

I know you said "don't say LLLReptile" but they really are the best bang for the buck, and very nice cages.

You will spend $100 easily building your own. Also if you go wood don't forget to factor in the time it takes to seal/paint the wood and allow to dry. Plan on a few days to complete one.

I know you said "don't say LLLReptile" but they really are the best bang for the buck, and very nice cages.

a few days?? and 100bucks?? wow thats expensive...........:rolleyes::cool:

well i guess ill just get one from lll reptile then... i can spend 79.00 ona a nice cage rather than spending 100.00 and building it myself... makes sense i guess:D

it would be nice to be able to boast about building the cage... but i dont really trust myself when in comes to actually following through with it... i dont know... im really torn here..!!

buy one to start and then maybe mess around with a few ideas..take some time searching around
then build one larger than the one you have bought

I built this one for about 35 bucks

10460d1238763973-plans-cage-001-1024x768-.jpg

I used a router to route a groove for the screen spline
10461d1238763987-plans-cage-005-1024x768-.jpg

10462d1238764030-plans-kevin-004-1280x768-.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom