Pixel the sleeping acrobat!

Andie

Avid Member
Just had to share......

My Panther Cham is extremely mellow and tame (thanks, Chamtopia!), and bumps his nose on his door to be let out, just about every day. He has trees, drapes and various other things to climb, in my bedroom.

Once in a while, Pixel falls asleep before I have a chance to put him back in his enclosure. When I lift him up, he's usually disoriented and has trouble finding his way to his usual sleeping spot. He actually looks a bit drunk. LOL!

Tonight, (after finding him on top of my door) I got him back to his enclosure, but he was fumbling around and pushing up on the top of the cage.

This was the position we found him in. Sound asleep! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
pixelHanginAsleep.JPG

PS. Before you flame me, this only happens about once in 6-8 months, in terms of me having to wake him and put him back.

Also! He was previously free-ranged, so I let him out a lot. He has a few different places around our house, where we've made a climbing spot for him to look out the window. He loves to watch the "goings on" around our neighborhood. ;)

He's super tame, gentle, sweet & spoiled!

Back
Top Bottom