pink thing

grimlin18

today i was putting a butter worm in my chams cage and he was eye balling it so i was looking to see him eat the worm. then all of a sudden this pinkish purple weird looking thing came out of his butt and was moving around then he just like sucked it back into his butt. does any one know what the heck that was??

Sounds like he flashed his hemipenis at you!:eek: As long as it goes back in where it should after, then it's all normal. You could run into problems (prolapse) if he isn't able to draw it back in.

today i was putting a butter worm in my chams cage and he was eye balling it so i was looking to see him eat the worm. then all of a sudden this pinkish purple weird looking thing came out of his butt and was moving around then he just like sucked it back into his butt. does any one know what the heck that was??

That would be his private parts. :eek:

ohh okay thank the lord! i thought he had an alien inside him, it made my heart stop when i saw it. but now that i know its normal i kinda want him to do it again...it looked cool.

Ew! I just saw it..
This is going to sound wierd but do they actually mate with that 0-0?

ahahaha Okay.... I dont mean to laugh... but I couldnt help it. XD I have yet to see My males so Im hoping it wont happen anytime soon XD That would be a most shocking site Id imagine XD

ahahaha Okay.... I dont mean to laugh... but I couldnt help it. XD I have yet to see My males so Im hoping it wont happen anytime soon XD That would be a most shocking site Id imagine XD

when the time comes, you'll be amazed....and have nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom