Pictures

Awsome. She should be ready at around 65 grams or so. My male got to me at 2.5 months when he was 5 grams:p He is now close to fifty!:D

This girl got to me at 26, she is now about 51.

Jake

Uncle Sam is indeed an awesome looking animal. Stunning. Gotta agree with Trace though, certainly not a phenotype that is found in the wild. What do you know about his background, I'd like one for myself!

I had a cham a long time ago that looked like that iwas told it was a nosey be, I always thought it was a ambanja cross here is a pic for ref

Attachments

• autumn9.jpg
    autumn9.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 199
As time goes on with importing WC locales, and captive breeding, I think it's going to be harder and harder to know for certain it's true background. So many possibilities can happen during the importing process which could effect what happens with our captive breeding.

He may be a cross and he may not be. I guess we will never really know for sure. He's a good looking chameleon is all I know for definate. At this point, I'd still call him an Ambilobe.

You guys, I have been over this before. Look at my first post, the word ambilobe is in qoutes because he is clearly not. I believe ppart of him is, along with nosy-be.

Thanks,
Jake

Jake,

Some of us had never seen him before. If you don't want to discuss his origins it needs to be a little more clear when you post pictures of him. Sorry, but I for one don't feel like going through your 828 other posts to see if you'd covered it before.

Kent, I think it was taken out of context. i was simply saying that know he is not 100% ambilobe. I just want to end any conflicting discussions before they start.

Apologies,
Jake

No worries, I think my last message was more....i don't know what the word i'm looking for is....just it wasn't. What I should've said was "A couple extra words like "I was sold this as an Ambilobe but..." rather than just putting the locale in quotes would've been more obvious to someone who just scanned it quickly, like I did.

Stunning boy...........

Jake your Ambilobe male is stunning. I've seen other pictures too from earlier. His coloration has matured into an amazing crisp explosion of color since the earlier photos. Marvelous :)

Regardless of the origin or if he's 100% Ambilobe or not, the fact is, he's a stunning Panther chameleon. That's all I know for certain.

A locale like the Nosy Be male is very easy to tell if they are 100%. Other then that, it gets harder and harder to know for certain the locale of every locale by the day.

Back
Top Bottom