Pictures

Brenda R

Just thought I would introduce my babies. How do they look? These are my first chams so I was wondering if they look healthy.

Roo is 5 months old.
IMG_0038.jpg

Jasmine is 5 months old also.
IMG_0048.jpg

Jade is our first and she is 6 months old.
IMG_0050.jpg

Jade being a little sassy.
IMG_0051.jpg

I got the name Roo from my sons tv show. He likes the show with Pooh and Tiger and all their friends. I always liked the little kangaroo too.

Thanks Chad. I named him Roo because when we first got him he almost jumped out of my hand. I said he jumped like a kangaroo and that reminded me of the show my son watches.

I got the name Roo from my sons tv show. He likes the show with Pooh and Tiger and all their friends. I always liked the little kangaroo too.

Ahh yes a ... a great cartoon. I have to admit that Bugs and Tom and Jerry are my personal faves. I have several episodes loaded on my pocket PC.

-roo

I have a very small leopard tort named Houdini because the little sob ALWAYS get out of the pen when I put him outside for some sun. I can’t figure out how he escapes for the life of me. So, now call him that :)

Thanks Chad. I named him Roo because when we first got him he almost jumped out of my hand. I said he jumped like a kangaroo and that reminded me of the show my son watches.

Yeah one of my favorite shows are Tom and Jerry also. But of course there was the Road Runner also.

Houdini, thats a good name a seems to fit real well.

hiya roo is hansome (the chameleon lol) i have a veiled she looks like jade theres pictures of her in my gallery

Love the pics.
I had a pair of toads for years.... named them proportionately, Hotdog and Hamburger. lol

Fractal got his name because he was supposed to be a she One day he hit the bottom of his enclosure, going after a pin head and he went all striped in an instant. In surprise, "FRACTAL" came pouring out my mouth, probably to avoid any other F word, and that's been his name ever since. They tend to name themselves sometimes. lol

You guys really come up with some cute names. Seems like the veilds look alike a lot until they get older. I can't wait to see what mine look like when the do. As for my panther we got him from Kammerflage Kreations and he is one of their Panther Morph Crosses. He is a Tobold offspring. He has been getting some red but when we took him out of his cage he got a little upset and darkened. I was hoping to get a shot of the emerging colors. But as we all know chams don't alway cooperate. Boy I wish wer had a spell check.lol

Back
Top Bottom