Pictures of Bob's extended set-up

RobandJess

I think we need to start charging him rent....he is taking over the whole apartment...:D

Attachments

• IMG_2697klein.jpg
    IMG_2697klein.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_2700klein.jpg
    IMG_2700klein.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_2703klein.jpg
    IMG_2703klein.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2707klein.jpg
    IMG_2707klein.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2713klein.jpg
    IMG_2713klein.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 267
Very cool!!! I bet he loves it! Just remember to give him plenty of time in the cage so he can get enough UVB and basking time. Or just set up another spot on the range he can warm up and soak up some UVB!!

Thank you guys!! yes he is definitely enjoying himself :D he started walking all over the apartment so we had no choice but let him take over..lol

we want to get an extra light for him although we have another set-up on our balcony where he hangs out whenever he can and soaks up the sun..(we live in miami)

Very cool!!! I bet he loves it! Just remember to give him plenty of time in the cage so he can get enough UVB and basking time. Or just set up another spot on the range he can warm up and soak up some UVB!!

How many hours of UVB light do they need minimum?! I know he hangs out in his cage throughout the day but he is mostly outside...just want to make sure he gets everything he needs to be healthy..

The set up is great... I wanted to send you a thumbs up on the name....BOB..that's just the best pet name ever, isn't it? The best dog I will ever have owned regardless of how long I live was named Bob.

Freaken awesome! Thats got the be the cleanest free range (I know there is a cage too) setup I have ever seem. Nice work

so when he is out there how do you get him back in the cage? How long is he out there? Food/h2o, lights? by the way bad ass bro

thanks guys! we just put it up two days ago he doesnt even know where to start exploring but he is definitely a happy camper...:cool:

:DThat is one spoiled rotten chameleon you got there!!! :D In answer to your question I don't think there is a set number of hours of uvb that is required. Just as long as we provide them 12 hours or so, so it is their choice to go in and out of the uvb as needed. I mean there has to be days in the wild when it is cloudy and they get very little uvb or none at all. Correct me someone if i am wrong please!

so when he is out there how do you get him back in the cage? How long is he out there? Food/h2o, lights? by the way bad ass bro

thanks jon! We don't put him in the cage...the door is always open he can go in and out as he wants. as far as food we have a feeding cup and hand feed him as well, he has a dripper in the cage and we water him every day..as far as lights, we are thinking about adding another one, although he spends a lot of time in his balcony set-up, so he gets a lot of natural sunlight.

AS long as your cham is getting the natural sunlight everyday I wouldnt worry too much about the uvb inside. I dont anyways. I live in Fla also and my chameleon gets out just about every day for many hours of sunshine. When he is outside I unplug all my indoor lights. I mean why waste electricity and life of the bulbs if he is not using them.? He is outside right now basking in the sun!! We are so lucky!!!

really ,i bet he LOVES it!!!!! i'm going to try to set something like that up for Stanley..... i've got a big picture window that i think that would look gogg in front of!! thanks for the pics and idea!!! :) lisa

Back
Top Bottom