Pictures of Bob's extended set-up

AS long as your cham is getting the natural sunlight everyday I wouldnt worry too much about the uvb inside. I dont anyways. I live in Fla also and my chameleon gets out just about every day for many hours of sunshine. When he is outside I unplug all my indoor lights. I mean why waste electricity and life of the bulbs if he is not using them.? He is outside right now basking in the sun!! We are so lucky!!!

you are SOOOOO right!!!!!! you Florida peoople are residing in a prime chamkeeping zone!!!!!! maybe one day........... :)

AS long as your cham is getting the natural sunlight everyday I wouldnt worry too much about the uvb inside. I dont anyways. I live in Fla also and my chameleon gets out just about every day for many hours of sunshine. When he is outside I unplug all my indoor lights. I mean why waste electricity and life of the bulbs if he is not using them.? He is outside right now basking in the sun!! We are so lucky!!!

I know carol! we are lucky not only our chams but us too, i hate the cold!! :eek:
i agree, the more natural light the better but we might put up an extra light just in case...

where does the chameleon do his business at??

he usually goes into his cage to do his business but since we have the new set-up he is a bit confused and kind drops it anywhere over the plants...but im sure he will get it soon (he seems to be getting closer to the cage every day)...hopefully! :eek:

I have to say that is one of the coolest things I've seen yet!!! Great job :D I am so jealous :p;):D

thanks dawnie! we are really happy with it and it is exciting to see him climb all over the place and enjoying his territory...dangle a hornworm in front of him and he is in cham heaven...lol

I love your guys set up I plan on doing something similar to it in my bed room. Im going to put a few wall mounted planters and stagger them on the wall and connecting them with vines and natural rope.

Back
Top Bottom