Pictures From This Evening

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I had some of the chameleons outside this evening and got a few pictures.

First up is my main man Luie.

Luie81311065.jpg

Luie81311063.jpg

Luie81311046.jpg

Luie81311008.jpg

Then we have Camille when she saw Luie and turned black.

Luie81311057.jpg

Luie81311051.jpg

And Padre who never cares about anybody.

Luie81311087.jpg

They look great Jann :)

Luie and Camillie don't look a day over a year ;)

Padre looks so mellow! He seems to have a laid back disposition with a sweet face.

Even after all this time Luie's colors are still so vibrant, you just have to love him. Guess you don't need to worry about Camille mating "by accident", she looks like she is having none of it. padre is just very pretty.

I like the progression...Luie puffs up a bit showing off. Camille looks at him like he better take a hike because she wants none of his nonesense. And then there's Padres just chilling like he doesn't have a care in the world. Beautiful chams and pics as always. Thank you for sharing :)

your veiled is probably the most beautiful male veiled i have ever seen camile is just a little cutie and why would padre care when your the biggest of all the chams in the world you have the right to not give a fishstick!!!

Padre looks like chameleon Royalty! They are all gorgeous, but Padre is just awesome! Where is little Elly-girl? She should have photos too!:D

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stanley's mom and dad look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and "uncle" padre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thank you so much everyone for all the kind words about my guys. I love them dearly. Tiff, Elly was in the house. I can't manage everyone out in the trees at once. :eek: She will be a year old end of next month and I'll get some new photos of her then for sure. :)

wow! shes already gonna be a year old. damn, how the time flys. it doesnt feel that long ago that she was born and you were taking so many precautious to make sure she would survive.

Thank you Hoj!

Yes, George time sure flies and it makes me sad to know that some of my guys are getting old.:(

Back
Top Bottom