Picture of your cham for a painting

Linda

I have a really talented artist friend by the name of Dieter Marzinger. He is absolutely amazing and his artworks are brilliant. His use of color is spectacular.

Dieter is a quadriplegic, has been for 6 years now, so he paints with his mouth. He taught himself to paint and now paints, (in my opinion ) better than many able bodied painters.

I have attached a few of his paintings. He loves frogs and ha painted a few already. He also loves chams, in fact he got me to buy my first two. I asked him the other day why he has not painted a chameleon yet..... His response was that he has not seen a photo that has excited him yet.:eek:

Now I have seen some spectacular photos on this site. My challenge is this. Please post your best picture of your cham on this site. When we have a few I want to send it to him so he can paint one.

Please please help me out here. If you would like to know more about Dieter or see more of his paintings visit his site at www.marzingerart.co.za

Attachments

• bio.jpg
    bio.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 85
  • Painting 13.jpg
    Painting 13.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Painting 32.jpg
    Painting 32.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 95
  • Painting 35.jpg
    Painting 35.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 88
His paintings are wonderful Linda!:)

I can relate on the level of having a good friend whos a quadriplegic.

My best friend in highschool was in a auto accident shortly out of high school, that landed him in a motorized chair, he controls with his chin. Very unfortuniate situation, yet he has a lot of will and a great support team that keep him going.

If you guys do select one of my pictures, It would be a neat and inspirational story and painting to share with my friend Eric.

All my photos are in the " Post Your Chameleons" and "The Ambilobe Couple" post. have him take a peek. If he'd like I can provide the original sized image.

-Jay :)

Back
Top Bottom