Picture of my cage

MissMeela

Established Member
Zeus's cage is a Reptibreeze 24"x24"x48". After I upgraded to a bigger cage, I had to buy lots of extra vines and plants to fill in the extra space. He really liked it until I put the real Umbrella tree in there. I thought he would like it, but he seems to not move around quite as much. Maybe his tree is too big? I like it, but maybe I need to trim the tree down..? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150809_182947.jpg
    20150809_182947.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 157
I think it looks great. If he's not roaming around the umbrella I'd put a few horizontal branches running right through it. Then he could stick to the branches and still get all the leaf cover.

May I ask what type Of branches those are and if you bought them or got them out of your garden? Just curious. Re doing my guys cage

May I ask what type Of branches those are and if you bought them or got them out of your garden? Just curious. Re doing my guys cage

The real branches in there are from my yard. Since they were too big to bake in the oven, I bleach-washed them and set them out over night to dry. The other ones were bought at petco.

:D
Zeus's cage is a Reptibreeze 24"x24"x48". After I upgraded to a bigger cage, I had to buy lots of extra vines and plants to fill in the extra space. He really liked it until I put the real Umbrella tree in there. I thought he would like it, but he seems to not move around quite as much. Maybe his tree is too big? I like it, but maybe I need to trim the tree down..? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Is this the same Zeus...who's Mike's buddy on instagram...? haha

Back
Top Bottom