Pics of (Tri) our Mt. K Jacksonii female

Sorry missed all these post the other day lol. Thank you all i will keep you all updated:) she was basking a lot today

Gorgeous girl!

And she really is too round to hide behind that stick, haha.

I guess.... 14 babies, 9 males, 5 females.

Winner gets a free baby of their choice!

:D :D

Lol. No babies yet. Do they have contractions when in labor? She isn't doing that but was just thinking.

I would think they would... i mean, how else do they push them out?

maybe just small so you can see them.

How much would you sell these babies for?

out of curiousity.

I would think they would... i mean, how else do they push them out?

maybe just small so you can see them.

How much would you sell these babies for?

out of curiousity.

Back off!!! I only need one more sub species to complete my Jacksonii group! ;):p

Lol you all crack me up I don't know how much I am going to price them at.... And I hope she has a good amount of healthy babies so a lot of people can have one:) they are ao cool.

Lol you all crack me up I don't know how much I am going to price them at.... And I hope she has a good amount of healthy babies so a lot of people can have one:) they are ao cool.

Here to entertain! haha.

She is very pretty..
never been into jax that much.... but you never know! lol

This is my guy getting pissed because I'm moving on the bed just slightly. He wants to bite my face.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333722790.130068.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333722790.130068.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 120
she looks great lee, looks very uncomfy but really healthy i cant wait to see the lil ones, i feel attached sense she was here till i shipped her to you iono how many shes goin to have she looks huge i hope there all heathy however many there are.. congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom