Pics of (Tri) our Mt. K Jacksonii female

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Hey all I thought I would share some more pics of our female Tri she is so chill and calm all the time we love her and how she is we took her outside today right after the storm it was nice and cool and wet out she loved it:D She looks fat and gravid to me and she just sheded yesterday and hasent eattin in a few days I think she my be getting ready to give birth:) Thanks for looking:cool:
trijacksonii022.jpg

trijacksonii027.jpg

trijacksonii029.jpg

trijacksonii033.jpg

trijacksonii035.jpg

trijacksonii037.jpg

trijacksonii039.jpg

trijacksonii043.jpg

trijacksonii056.jpg

trijacksonii071.jpg

trijacksonii077.jpg

trijacksonii082.jpg

awsome! shes very cute :) goodluck with all those babies. gr8 to see some "CBorn" babie Mnt. Kenyas :D

She looks awesome man! Can't wait till she drops the babies. I say next Tuesday, 16 babies -9 male, 7 female. If I'm right, do i get one? :D

Thanks for sharing. ;)

She definitely looks like she is about to pop!

Good luck with the babies!
Thanks
i second that, and she is a beautiful girl too by the way
Thank you she is so calm and eye catching
Nice girl! Good luck with the babies.
Thanks man:cool:
She's gorgeous man! Im guessing shes going to drop..... Friday morning! 14 babies;)

Very close, but it will be Thursday morning, about 11 o'clock, and she will have 15 babies. 7 male, 8 female. :)
Lol I am not sure when she is going to drop the babies but I bet soon:)
She's awesome. I wish she was mine:D Good luck with the babies.
Will do I think its going to be a lot of fun
awsome! shes very cute :) goodluck with all those babies. gr8 to see some "CBorn" babie Mnt. Kenyas :D
thank you and yes it will be nice to have some cb babies out there
She looks awesome man! Can't wait till she drops the babies. I say next Tuesday, 16 babies -9 male, 7 female. If I'm right, do i get one? :D
maybe if she has that kind of number lol
You better reinforce her sides...SHES GONNA BLOW!

Her horns are gigantic!
I know man they are awesome and she is huge the most I have ever seen her eat is 6 crickets and a super and she is that big:eek:
she looks great lee congrats shes a super chunk ready to blow.
I think so its funny she got on to that stick for me to take her out side and when it was time to go inn she just looked at me for like a half a hour like You can just stay right there I am not ready to move lol

Yes I agree with the. Others, babies should drop any time. Beautiful female

Thank you laurie she is really beautiful the yellow and blue dots on her are just out of this world my fav. part about her is her face she just looks at me like non of my other chams do.

Back
Top Bottom