Pics of new parsonii from Ukraine

SmithSe

Established Member
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my new little CB orange eye parson's from BION in Ukraine. Fingers crossed it's a lady to go along with my lad, Boris!

hd0ovzf.jpg

First weigh-in

ELoXwWh.jpg

Second weigh-in (a month later)

sZARp4U.jpg

Rotund lil lemon drop!

NdUZ4AF.jpg

Boris enjoying the last rays of sunshine for 2018

Congrats! Hopefully it turns out to be a sweet lady friend for Boris. I'm guessing female too based on the base of the tail in the third picture. Never heard of the other methods for sexing that you mentioned?

ps Boris is looking great (y)

Just thought I'd share a few pics of my new little CB orange eye parson's from BION in Ukraine. Fingers crossed it's a lady to go along with my lad, Boris!

hd0ovzf.jpg

First weigh-in

ELoXwWh.jpg

Second weigh-in (a month later)

sZARp4U.jpg

Rotund lil lemon drop!

NdUZ4AF.jpg

Boris enjoying the last rays of sunshine for 2018

How was your experience with BION? Been considering buying from them myself.

@NorCalAnthony Thanks! Thor's lookin' real nice as well from what I saw in your last post! I think he's well on his way to outclassing Boris weight-wise, haha. Those sexing methods mentioned are from an information sheet provided by BION on parsonii husbandry and breeding (I attached a couple screen shots below). This little parsonii eats more than I've ever seen a chameleon of its size eat. It always looks like it's on the verge of exploding, then takes down 5 more silkworms like it's nothin'.

@JoeDigiorgio Overall, my experience with BION went relatively well. There was a bit of a language barrier and the shipment was delayed 3 weeks due to some paperwork/documentation issues, but my real issue was with Mike @ Snakes at Sunset. Once the chameleon arrived in the states I emailed him to set up a day to have the chameleon shipped out to me, and he didn't respond and instead just sent it the next day when I wasn't available. I only found out because FedEx notified me, not him! Luckily I was able to reroute to a FedEx center to be held, but that definitely aggravated me. The chameleons itself is perfect though, and is eating and growing like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure if you're in the market for US or European CB, but I heard through the grapevine that some awesome little CB US parsonii are gonna be posted on the forums for sale very soon!

N2i3XrX.png

kqJx9RE.png

@Beman @jamest0o0 @timw1 @ChamChamChangeForMe Thanks for all the sweet comments, guys! I used to stray away from females because I didn't think they were as impressive looking as males, and worried about potential health issues like egg binding, but this girl has definitely proven me wrong and changed my perception of females. She's full of personality and is typically sweet as pie, but can be a little saucy when she needs to be!

Back
Top Bottom