Pics of nemo

Mikew2006

I cant relly notice her getting bigger, friends and family do cuz they dont see her all the time. shes nearly 2 months old now.

thought id have a blast with the macro on my cam phone, im surprised with the results!

Nemo1.jpg

Nemo2.jpg

Nemo3.jpg

Nemo4.jpg

Nemo5.jpg

what d'ya think?:D

Last edited:

Mikew2006

azure? what do you mean(Edit) just googled it...yeah she does go that colour quite often and she had some great greenie/blue lines on her head sometimes
the sun is shining through the window quite strong, she was changing colour all the time, esp when i was getting the really close pics and i think the mirror on the cam might have freaked her a bit

Last edited:

Mikew2006

More pics!
first bit of sunshine ive seen for ages so i kept taking pics.
nemo9.jpg

nemo7.jpg

nemo6.jpg

nemo8.jpg

especially like the last one, she really stands out against the white window sill

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
She looks great!
concerning "azure" coloring: is she a turquoise? At that age it's hard to tell but she does seem more bluish.
Kitty is a high yellow but at two months would sometimes show a similar color, but not for very long.
Just curious.

-Brad

Last edited:

Mikew2006

her usual colour is a pale green, but yeah i have seen her go turquoise a few times, you can just about make out the azure/turquoise lines on her head i mentioned earlier. I cant wait till she grows up and shows her adult colours.

Top Bottom