People say I'm obsessed?

Tinydino

Established Member
I "might" take alot of pictures of my girl.
I dont really think I take too many.. maybe 1 or 5 a day?? Shes just so darn pretty. Her grumpy face brightens my day. Her pretty skink might also be the wallpaper of my phone.. (come on though it looks so cool!)
I also "might" send some of these daily pictures to friends and family members regularly.. that doesn't make me obsessed..! right?? Right??!!!?
The upside to my photo taking. I can go back and see all the changes from when I brought her home.
I "might" regularly talk about the different things and cool fact I learn.. to anyone who will listen...
Still doesnt make me obsessed though.. right???

Either way here is todays Pic of my pretty girl. Lol.
If you have a surplus of fab pictures you want to share.. share away. I love seeing everyone's babies as much as my own
(Still NOT OBSESSED!!?!)

Attachments

Tinydino

Established Member
we all are!! lol.. welcome to cham obsessed anyonymous... the first step is admitting....2nd step is completely indulging? the problem starts when you have 5 clutches all hatch at the same time..lol
No babies for me unless I adopt a singleton!!!
I have self imposed limits!. Lol

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
THis is why I love the albums feature on this site. I have one for each of the boys. I am able to easily add pics I take and look back through them all. EEEKKKKK so fun.

And I have learned not to share my obsession with those outside of the community. THEY just don't get it or my enjoyment over chams lol

Top Bottom