Pics from today.

Cainschams

Well, it was that time again. Needed to do some deep cage cleanings so I decided to snap a few pics. No ellioti babies today because their doomsday is sunday. I have had a few die from each clutch but the others seem to be going strong. There is also a blur on the pics from a spot on the camera. Found that out when I was about done taking pics.

Trioceros goetzei females.
032-3.jpg

029-2.jpg

Trioceros ellioti female. I would say she is gravid.
024-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

Kinyongia uthmoelleri male.
018-1.jpg

Not liking the dweller of the cage he can see into.
020-2.jpg

Kinyongia oxyrhina male.
033.jpg

035-2.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana male pissed.
039.jpg

042-2.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana babies.
002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

Really nice pics man!! Your Kinyongia are quite impressive, and i like also your goetzei..how are they to keep?? i've never see that species in Europe.. ;)

Thanks guys!! Unfortunately my male Kinyongia xenorhina showed up after my dad needed to get his camera for work:( He is in pretty decent shape and looks so freaking cool:cool:

Jack, the goetzei are pretty cool!! They are somewhat sedentary so they do not need a larger cage and also the two females I have can be housed together. I had them housed separate for quite some time and decided to see how they felt about each other. They will share basking sites and sleep right next to each other. They are pretty easy to keep, at least the two I have, as long as you provide them with high humidity and lower temps. I have been wishing some males would come in but they do not come in very often. The two I have were the only two exported since 2006 and mine came in 2009. I have not heard of any besides the ones me and Trace have being kept in captivity.

Nice pics, Jared! It's been pouring here all day and in the 90's most other days so I've been keeping my collection indoors. Glad the xenorhina arrived well.

I love your kinyongia collection.

Good luck finding mates for the ones you need.

I know now that K. uthmoelleri's are the kinyongias I want!

All the gang looks awesome! I can't wait until the tav's I got from you look like yours do. I sure enjoy my guys. Thanks

Thanks guys! Ill definitely have some pics of the xenorhina soon!

Dan, its hot as hell here too. I had to bring everyone in after the photo session and cleaning. Hopefully this weather breaks so I can get everyone back outside.

Back
Top Bottom