Pics from our last SBCK Meetin April 28th

ToniandGizmo

Hi everybody,

Well it was a great meeting last night. There were even more people there than before. The group shot doesn't even begin to cover how many folks were there. Maybe next time I can coax everyone together for a group shot. I can see it now.... "Alright everyone, on the count of three say Chameleon". :)

I've pick out eight photos from last night to post. Since I can only do five on a thread, I'll make two posts. Having said that here they are.....

The first pic is of Dave and Gary leading an SBCK group discussion.

The second pic is of the feeders ordered by everyone. I call this one "Hornworms and Silkies and Butters, Oh My". By the way there were Praying Mantis hatchlings as well.

The third pic is of a little female blue bar ambilobe panther. Her new owner, DJ acquired her from Kevin A.

The fourth pic is of Gary holding MY new UVB meter. Many thanks to Gary for putting together the group purchase for all of us. :)

I'll put the other four pictures in the next thread.

Last edited:
2nd Pics SBCK Meeting on April 28th

Okay here they are.

First pic has got to go to Tyleen and her artistic talents. All I want to know is if she will made me a full size bedspread.

The second pic shows (in the foreground), Tyleen, Gary and Kevin. Tyleen is so camera shy, that's the best I could do.

The third pic is of Kevin holding Steve's newly adopted veiled cham from Elisa.

The fourth pic is a close up of the same young male veiled.

Last edited:
Well Tyler, I have reason to be shy after seeing your "surfing cham forums, what are you wearing" picture! HAHA Hope you started your diet already.

Hi Toni,

Just a couple of things to clarify...

That's actually Steve who adopted the veiled. And just to be more specific, that veiled was in stable condition when I got him. He just had MBD earlier in his life. He's only a year old.

Okay here they are.

The third pic is of Kevin holding his newly adopted veiled. When this young male was rescued by Elisa, he was suffering from MBD. Kudos to Elisa for the care taken to nurse him back to health.

The fourth pic is a close up of the same young male veiled.

I really like the fact you took pictures! They came out nicely. Especially the one of BBQandTinyb's (and my) new blue-bar ambilobe female from Kevin!

By the way, she is eating, drinking, and settling in nicely in her new cage.

Thanks again KevinA!

Dave W. said he is going to give a talk on the article from the Reptile magazine next month. I hope everyone can make it.

The presentation on cricket rearing was AWESOME! We already have a container ready. :)

Thank you for clearing that up for me Elisa,

I try to get the right info down, but sometimes I don't. My apologies to both Steve and Kevin and the young male veiled.

Back
Top Bottom