Picasso

I wanted to start with Thanking Everyone here for your feedback on my last post about our Picasso and what sex Picasso was! Although was suppose to be a male we love our little Girl just the same. I also wanted to thank you for your help with a laying bin and what changes we needed to make for her. In this past week my son has reduced her basking temp to between 79 - 82 from the 85-87 that it was and has reduced feeding from 10 smaller size feeders ( mostly roaches and some crickets , she does not seem to want to eat any worms as he has tried to feed her them and she refuses) daily to 5-10 smaller - medium size every other day. I'm gonna attach a couple pics of her just in her enclosure (as my son has tried to handle her but doesnt like to stress her and she really would just rather chill then to be handled) - sorry for quality as they were taken with cell phone and 2 of them from my son's door way zoomed in a little. Again Thank You ALL so much for your help and feedback. IMG_5314.jpg IMG_5300.jpg IMG_5299.jpg

Picasso is a great name for your little girl! I’m soo glad that this forums exist to get all help we need with questions that many times cannot be answered by the pet stores.☺️ Best wishes to you and Picasso!

Back
Top Bottom