Picasso on the chew

Although...... I suppose its better for "The Fly" to come to mind when watching a video about one creature eatting another than the movie "Soylent Green"...

:p

I really wish u guys would stop posting stuff like this.
I have nothing againts using rats and mice as feeders, but this one got on my nerves!!
No need to make a public specticle of it!! :rolleyes:
It's the kind of juvie stuff u would expect from a 13 year old boy!

That's just nasty as hell, how could you stand there and film this when the poor thing is squealing like that

I did not watch it but there is something not right when someone gets pleasure out of watching other animals suffer....just sayin.....

This is down right cruel....hearing the thing squeal and watching its blood drip while being clamped in the mouth of your cham is really disheartening and disturbing.

i mean i wouldnt feed my cham mice but cmmon its not so crewel think about snakes ....thats their main diet

not for me but you guys are killing this person to each there own if he didnt feed it ot his cham some one else would have feed it to ther esnake

It is gross to watch, but honestly the only thing that bothers me when watching stuff like this is bones crunching :eek: I hate that sound... I have snakes, I feed frozen thawed, if you want to do this you should try that instead, just make it look like it's moving.

But snakes strangle and kill their prey in a minute or less and it's over. Even if the chameleon had gone for the rat's head first and chewed to kill it, fine. But he went for the back end and worked his way up towards the head, that's not so fine.

Regardless, I hope the OP doesn't plan on making this a habit. Too much animal protein is thought to lead to gout, since they don't digest it as well as the insects they're supposed to eat. Once every blue moon is ok, but no more than that. And even then, it's like a little fat bomb, so not much benefit from eating this over a handful of waxworms.

We just do not need video like that on here. To each his/her own, BUT if it will offend anyone, better to not post it.

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with it..... BUT that pup is rather large and going down backwards, and could possibly get lodged in the throat of your cham...

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with it..... BUT that pup is rather large and going down backwards, and could possibly get lodged in the throat of your cham...

This.

Whats wrong with you people???

Bashing someone for posting a feeding video?:confused:

If things like that bother you, dont watch it.

If you didnt watch the video, how could you possibly comment on it?!

My only concerns, were stated above by coldbloodedAL, and Olimpia(the animal protein thing).

This is not a cruel, or demented action, neither was taping it.

This.

Whats wrong with you people???

Bashing someone for posting a feeding video?:confused:

If things like that bother you, dont watch it.

If you didnt watch the video, how could you possibly comment on it?!

My only concerns, were stated above by coldbloodedAL, and Olimpia(the animal protein thing).

This is not a cruel, or demented action, neither was taping it.

People will gladly watch them eat a large insect, or a bird for that matter, but anything furry forget it :rolleyes: Just like how people will coo and cuddle a strange dog but if someone brings in a friendly snake it's every man for himself.

Back
Top Bottom