Pic heavy *hd pics of my reptiles

I was bored and edited some recent pics of my chameleons, geckos and frog. leave a comment and let me know what you think :) enjoy

dont have a pic of my baby, but this is the Sire of my baby male Brev. His name is "Popeye"

Pygmy1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

my female Red Eye Tree Frog

RETF1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

my male and female Crested Geckos "Lil" & "Patso"

LilPatsoHand1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

LilPatsoHand2 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

male Crested Gecko "Patso" Dalmation Morph

Patso1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

female Crested Gecko "Lil" Harlequin Flame Morph

Lil1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

female Veiled Chameleon "Kiwi"

Kiwi3 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

Kiwi2 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

Kiwi1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

male W. Usambara Two-Horned "Tom"

Tom3 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

Tom2 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

Tom1 by phil.lachance, on Flickr

thanks for the nice posts guys. yes, even though i enhanced the brightness and contrasts, kiwi is still very very green in person, hense her name "Kiwi" :)

Nice kids, I like red eyed tree frogs. Never had one but may someday. I could happily have a crestie now, but alas they can't ship until the weather is better and we have another blizzard going right now.:( Nice chams also.

Nice kids, I like red eyed tree frogs. Never had one but may someday. I could happily have a crest now, but alas they can't ship until the weather is better and we have another blizzard going right now.:(

aww laurie. i hope you can get some cresties soon! they are such awsome little lizards. gargoyle geckos are amazingly beautiful crested-like geckos too!

um EXCUSE ME! photo creds for picture number one of MY popeye hahaha! i should sue you for copyright mister! HAHAHA! hey guess what ur g9ing to be so excited! i uploaded thoes pictures of the baby i gave to you! the ones where he's all fired up and reddd and tiger stripped! i will send them after my bubble bath <3

hahah EVERYONE. all credit to the Brev picture goes to Ange Loves Chams. like i said though, he is the sire to my baby. yes, please send me the pics cause my camera can zoom that clear.

Back
Top Bottom