Photos From Repticon Orlando 12/17/11

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My husband made a few pictures at the show while I ran around and socialized. :) The show turn out was pretty good with allot of shoppers. The highlight of my day was getting to see Luie & Camille's grandbabies at Dez and Jason's table.

Here's a couple of one of the grands. They are about a week old now.

Orlandoreptileshow121711244.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711212.jpg

Dez and Jason had the best looking table and the nicest chameleons at the show. Here's a few pictures of their table and chams.

Orlandoreptileshow121711246.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711252.jpg

Little Clown (Dez's gorgeous panther)

Orlandoreptileshow121711203.jpg

Her handsome veiled

Orlandoreptileshow121711290.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711272.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711184.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711266.jpg

Dr. Alfonso's presentation

Orlandoreptileshow121711007.jpg

Dr. Alfonso's table

Orlandoreptileshow121711166.jpg

The Holiday Card display

Orlandoreptileshow121711312.jpg

Various show pictures

Orlandoreptileshow121711131.jpg

Orlandoreptileshow121711149.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for posting these! i always love your show pic threads. since we dont really have anything good here i always appreciate it.. kinda makes me feel like i got the jist of the show without the crowd :p

super cute veiled babies!

Thanks for posting these! Great looking stuff I want one of those baby males bad ;) Did the 5th ever hatch out? I also love the pic of the pardalis pardalis baby...one of those is joining our family on Monday. It's a Christmas present for my daughter she has wanted a tortoise since she could say tortoise :D

Wow!! Good coverage!

That Croc Monitor looks sickk!!Too bad 90%of the people that own them house them in wayy too small of an enclosure with not enough climbing space.

Last edited:
Chamalot Chameleons were the only people selling chams?

LPR08

There were a couple more but the chams looked so bad (dark and eyes shut on most that I don't want to post them. One table had WC Veileds and one has Jackson's. A few of them are on my Fackbook.

Last edited:
There were a couple more but the cahms looked so bad (dark and eyes shut on most that I don't want to post them. One table had WC Veileds and one has Jackson's.

Good thing I didn't waste my time going over there. Really itching for some more chams since I no longer have any, and the fact I have 3 empty cages.

LPR08

There's weren't allot of chams and I think Dez said she sold about all that she took to the show to sale.

Awesome pictures Jann! I am saving some to my computer. Was nice to see you and your husband this weekend and am glad you got to see the grandbabies in person

We did sell just about everything we had! Very busy weekend. I have one 8 month old male left I am going to hang on to until after the new year

Back
Top Bottom