Repticon Orlando This Weekend May 19th & 20th

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about Repticon in Orlando this weekend May 19th & 20th. It's going to be a great show. :):D

Chamalot Chameleons, Dez and Jason will have a booth so be sure to stop by and introduce yourself and check them out.

This is going to be a really great show. I don't know about the other venders but I've seen Dez posting pictures on Facebook of some of the awesome chameleons they will have there.

Anyone else here going to be vending at the show? Any members just attending the show?

For more information here's a link to the Repticon site:
http://www.repticon.com/orlando.html

I am going to try to go Sunday, but I don't know yet. If you're there Sunday I will bring you a container of the roaches I have so you can try getting colonies going.

Chamalot Chameleons will be there

We are all set up and ready to go!

We will have some Panthers, Veileds and even a few Carpet chameleons

Hope to see some of you out there this weekend.

I am going to try to go Sunday, but I don't know yet. If you're there Sunday I will bring you a container of the roaches I have so you can try getting colonies going.

Olimpia, Mike had to work today and has allot to do around the house tomorrow so we wont get to go to the show. :( Have fun if you go and I'll get the bugs from you later.

Any of the Florida members attending?

Myself and a friend of mine along with our children will be attending tomorrow.

It's hard to miss a show in town lol

We are all set up and ready to go!

We will have some Panthers, Veileds and even a few Carpet chameleons

Hope to see some of you out there this weekend.

I will definatly come and say hi:). Not looking for anything specific right now, maybe a female crestie but you never know lol. but I have certainly been happy with my purchase for you and definatly look forward to getting another cham from you guys. hopefully you have a great weekend see you tomorrow

chris

Back
Top Bottom