photo contest frustrations

chamcrazy

:confused:Ok, I would like to know what's going on. I have entered the photo contest 2 different times and both pictures have been taken down without any explanation. I have tried to contact admin with no reply. There is nothing wrong with my pictures that I can see. They are just normal pictures of my chameleons. You are only supposed to enter one photo per contest which is what I did. The 1st one was taken down within a few hours. I sent a message to admin asking if I did something wrong. No answer for days. So I entered another one that I was thinking about entering the 1st time. It was taken down as well. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? I don't think it's right without any explanation. If I am doing something wrong I would like to know so I can correct it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't speak for Brad, but anytime I've had my photos removed it's because I either didn't read the instructions, or it was removed in the 'pruning process' around the 15th. Brad try's to get the contest down to 12-15 people, otherwise votes are spread too thin.

Did you know this month is a themed contest?

I can't speak for Brad, but anytime I've had my photos removed it's because I either didn't read the instructions, or it was removed in the 'pruning process' around the 15th. Brad try's to get the contest down to 12-15 people, otherwise votes are spread too thin.

Did you know this month is a themed contest?

Thank you for your input. I know it's not the "pruning process" because my 1st one was entered and taken down one day after the contest started. (the current August contest) And the 2nd one was taken down a day or two ago and it's only the 9th.

Thank you though. I appreciate your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom