Phoenix Worms?

thanx again amanda, live five mins up the road from my local reptle shop and pets at home,but havent been up there in a while as im buying equipment atm.
iv seen in my petshop gutloading products that come in bottles, i am guessing it is better to stick to natuaral things tho???
anybody whos got a good recipe for gutloading my feeders let me no please want to be as prepared as possible when i get my beast..
thanx again aaron:)

thanx again amanda, live five mins up the road from my local reptle shop and pets at home,but havent been up there in a while as im buying equipment atm.
iv seen in my petshop gutloading products that come in bottles, i am guessing it is better to stick to natuaral things tho???
anybody whos got a good recipe for gutloading my feeders let me no please want to be as prepared as possible when i get my beast..
thanx again aaron:)

I figure variety is the key. I have a batch of gutload that i made by just blending a variety of fruits and veg, and parcelled up with little bits of clingfilm and froze - when i defrost this, i sprinkle some of the gutload powder onto it. I also offer my feeders fresh fruits and veggies, and either orange pieces or "bug gel" for a water source. Just a case of finding what works for you!

Have a look at sandachameleon's blog - shes the woman for all things foody!

Back
Top Bottom