Phoenix/Tucson feeder breeders?

ampharosy

Does anyone sell (or know anyone that does) feeders in the Phoenix or Tucson area? I travel between both pretty often but primarily live in Tucson and it's usually too hot to ship any feeders until at least October. I want to stop feeding my chameleon crickets from petco or petsmart because they always die and are sorta expensive for the quality we get. I'm looking primarily for dubia or really anything besides crickets.

I checked them out but they don't do local pickup :(
Hi, I live in Phoenix around I17 and Happy Valley. I started a colony of Dubia a couple years ago. Have given away tons but still have way to many to feed. You are welcome to as many as you want and any size. When you are going to be in town let me know and we can set something up.

Hi, I live in Phoenix around I17 and Happy Valley. I started a colony of Dubia a couple years ago. Have given away tons but still have way to many to feed. You are welcome to as many as you want and any size. When you are going to be in town let me know and we can set something up.
Hello! That would be awesome! I was actually about to drive all the way to mesa to get some dubias at a reptile supply store down there, but you're much closer. Do you want any money for them? If it's alright with you I could probably take quite a bit just because I don't know of any sellers in tucson. I'm in Phoenix until Sunday morning so if you're available any of those times let me know

Hey, we are available all weekend and I don't want any money for them. Just glad they are going to someone on the forum. I don't know how to get in touch with you through this site without giving my info to everyone. So I guess it would be best to text me at 623-680-6130.

Back
Top Bottom