Phineas: March 25, 2011 - May 24, 2017

d3s5

Avid Member
Well, I can't figure out how to change the thread title but he actually passed on May 24, 2017.

I loved this little guy so much. RIP Phineas.

June 2011
IMG_1076.jpg
IMG_1358.jpg

August 2011
IMG_2513.jpg

September 2011
IMG_2897.jpg

March 2012
IMG_3603.jpg

July 2012
IMG_4193.jpg

October 2012
IMG_4407.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG

March 2016
IMG_0973.JPG

March 2017
IMG_0972.JPG

Deb, I am so very sorry for your loss. It's never easy to have one of these guys leave us :( Phineas had a wonder life with you. He had a beautiful free range and so well cared for his entire life. I had forgot about how cute he was as a baby. I'll always remember the handsome man he was.

Sleep tight Phineas. You will never be forgotten.

He was beautiful and lived a pretty long life. I'm sure you'll miss him..but keep him in your heart.

Thank you. I find that I do so many things automatically that revolve around him. Of course, there is no reason to do those things anymore. My brain has to adjust. I keep looking for him in his free range out of habit. . .

I fixed the title for you. So sorry you lost him. Rest in Paradise little one.

Thank you so much. I can't believe I had gotten the date wrong. Just looking through all my pictures and deciding which ones to post was too distracting, I suppose.

Deb, I am so very sorry for your loss. It's never easy to have one of these guys leave us :( Phineas had a wonder life with you. He had a beautiful free range and so well cared for his entire life. I had forgot about how cute he was as a baby. I'll always remember the handsome man he was.

Sleep tight Phineas. You will never be forgotten.

Thanks, Jann. I have so many photos of him. Especially as a baby. He was so cute! I remember thinking and being worried that he would never get any color!

sorry to hear of your loss. he was a very handsome guy and was in exceptional hands. I'm sure he very much enjoyed his life and couldn't have asked for more.

Hey sweetie, I am so so sorry for your loss. But he lived to be a beautiful age for a panther chameleon. And from the looks of things he was healthy up until the end? No real on going diseases, either way he was a beautiful boy for sure, from baby to senior. And was spoiled to the bones just as they should be. Grieving and healing is important. Don't rush into getting another if you plan to. I know I will be looking for another chameleon soon after losing Hope but I will likely be waiting until after Jann's veileds are born so that I can raise the new baby in Hope's smaller cage in the beginning and then switch it to Ryker's larger cage. I expect Ryker to be passed by then... he's a senior now, reaching 5 this year around November, and he's dealing with ongoing blindness that I have managed to keep from getting worse and is actually improving. Sadly these little gems do not live nearly as long as we want them to. Contact me directly if you want or need to. I am here!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy- I can't imagine how awful this is, I hope you are o.k but it's always so tough to lose an animal,we all feel it,
'lose one of our own - it hurts us all'
Best wishes,remember the happy times and the utmost condolences.:(

Hey sweetie, I am so so sorry for your loss. But he lived to be a beautiful age for a panther chameleon. And from the looks of things he was healthy up until the end? No real on going diseases, either way he was a beautiful boy for sure, from baby to senior. And was spoiled to the bones just as they should be. Grieving and healing is important. Don't rush into getting another if you plan to. I know I will be looking for another chameleon soon after losing Hope but I will likely be waiting until after Jann's veileds are born so that I can raise the new baby in Hope's smaller cage in the beginning and then switch it to Ryker's larger cage. I expect Ryker to be passed by then... he's a senior now, reaching 5 this year around November, and he's dealing with ongoing blindness that I have managed to keep from getting worse and is actually improving. Sadly these little gems do not live nearly as long as we want them to. Contact me directly if you want or need to. I am here!

Thanks so much. Yes, he was pretty healthy until the end (he was blind in one eye for years). He slowed down very much the last year and then considerably in the last couple months. I took him to the vet to see if there was anything I could do to help ease his old age. We tried a couple things but nothing really changed. He never seemed to be in pain and had only one bad episode a couple days before he passed.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy- I can't imagine how awful this is, I hope you are o.k but it's always so tough to lose an animal,we all feel it,
'lose one of our own - it hurts us all'
Best wishes,remember the happy times and the utmost condolences.:(

Thanks. It's nice to be able to share things with people who understand.

I'm so sorry to hear this - you are to be commended for helping him to live to a ripe old age and that free range is the stuff of chameleon dreams. RIP Phineas, you had a wonderful life.

I'm so sorry to hear this - you are to be commended for helping him to live to a ripe old age and that free range is the stuff of chameleon dreams. RIP Phineas, you had a wonderful life.

Thanks so much. I seem to miss him a little more each day.

Deb,, I'm soooo sorry to hear of your loss of Phineas! He was a beautiful blue boy, my favorite, he had no wants with you, he had it all!!!
I've got an elderly guy also, 6 years, it's hard to see him degres.... we just have to know and believe we did our best for them!

Deb,, I'm soooo sorry to hear of your loss of Phineas! He was a beautiful blue boy, my favorite, he had no wants with you, he had it all!!!
I've got an elderly guy also, 6 years, it's hard to see him degres.... we just have to know and believe we did our best for them!

Thanks. Yes, it was hard to see him age. He always kept his personality though! I had to take down high vines, the vines on the tv, and the vines in the bathroom. He wanted to keep to his usual routines but would fall sometimes. He certainly didn't like me restricting his free range!

Congratulations on your 6 year old!

I have not been too active on here lately.. Sorry to respond so late.. Anyways, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing he lived a long life in chameleon years. You can see he was well cared for and lived a great life with you. May the memories and photos of him live on with you forever.

I have not been too active on here lately.. Sorry to respond so late.. Anyways, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing he lived a long life in chameleon years. You can see he was well cared for and lived a great life with you. May the memories and photos of him live on with you forever.

Thanks so much Carol. Your kind words mean a lot. He was my first chameleon and such a special boy.

Back
Top Bottom