Phineas is Three! (3-25-14)

d3s5

Avid Member
Just wanted to give a belated Hatchday wish to Phineas. He turned three at the end of March.

He went to the vet after falling 7 feet onto the hardwood floors on Christmas Day. He was acting normal but I just wanted to be certain he was okay. This is his x-ray.

Thanks for looking.

Deb

Happy Hatch Day Phineas! You are such a handsome boy and you look so happy in your free range. :) Deb, I'm no vet but that X-ray looks good to me....nice srtight bones. I'm glad he didn't get hurt in the fall.

Happy hatchday phineas! Glad he's ok. Kath.
Thank you! I am very glad he's okay too!

Happy belated Hatch day Phineas!!!!! You're a gorgeous boy,,, I'm loving your free range!!!!
Thanks! I've changed the free range a lot since I've had him - always trying to improve things.

He is a beautiful guy and looks like he is living the life of a king! Happy Hatchday!!
Yes, he does live like a king, but he deserves it!

He looks wonderful and I love that free range! Happy late Hatchday to that handsome boy. :)
Thanks for the compliment!

Happy Hatch Day Phineas! You are such a handsome boy and you look so happy in your free range. :) Deb, I'm no vet but that X-ray looks good to me....nice srtight bones. I'm glad he didn't get hurt in the fall.
Thanks, Jann. The vet said he wasn't cooperative at all for the X-ray and they had a really tough time getting it! He is so mellow except when he isn't getting his own way!

Back
Top Bottom