Phase 22 Panels?

Norcal55

Avid Member
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience shipping with Phase 22 Panels? Not sure exactly how to use them. They sound great but not sure how to use them.:D

I am about to order some. Use them like a heat or cold pack. They are designed to keep the package at 68-75 degrees. I will PM you where to get fairly cheap at least for phase 22 panels.

I am about to order some. Use them like a heat or cold pack. They are designed to keep the package at 68-75 degrees. I will PM you where to get fairly cheap at least for phase 22 panels.

Could you pm me also? I want some of those, I have heard good things about them. I like cheap.:) Thanks

Thanks that would be great.

Do I still use a cold pack or heat pack?

Thanks, got the PM, those prices are great and I never thought about the weight issue. Most of the others I have seen are in hard plastic. Thanks again.

I've used phase22 panels for shipping frogs in the past...the best way I could describe on how they work would be as a "buffer"...they help regulate the internal temputure of your package especially when used in conjunction with heat or cold packs..cryopack is the main supplier of these...they have hard sided and soft packs...keep in mind that the soft packs have been known to leak!!!

I've used phase22 panels for shipping frogs in the past...the best way I could describe on how they work would be as a "buffer"...they help regulate the internal temputure of your package especially when used in conjunction with heat or cold packs..cryopack is the main supplier of these...they have hard sided and soft packs...keep in mind that the soft packs have been known to leak!!!

Thanks for the advice ;-)

Back
Top Bottom