Cyropack phase 22

Camiezone

Avid Member
Hey everyone.
Have anyone used those phase 22 when shipping chams? I've been reading about them, they sound promising, buy I'd love some solid feedback. Can't exactly do a testrun... I sure will appreciate it.
Camilla

Yeah, I've used them, but only when sent to me first :)
I don't really find them necessary. If you ship to a fedex center, the temperature doesn't tend to be a big issue. Shipping chameleons when it's hot is more dangerous than when cold though. They work fine and can give some piece of mind but I rarely use them.

Hey there since you have not gotten feedback yet I am just going to tag a few of our members. They breed and would maybe have an idea about what your hoping to get info on. :)

@Action Jackson @javadi @FramsChams @Dridrop12
Thank you so much beman for the tags. I got a reply from one of them, javadi. I'm still curious, just shipped 4 babies from CA to FL. Yes, I was awake all night starring at fedex tracking, grateful that FL. Is ahead so they had 4 hrs less inside the boxes. It went perfectly, they are now happy there. Puhhh😅 shipping is my least favorite, it's just nerve wracking.

Hey everyone.
Have anyone used those phase 22 when shipping chams? I've been reading about them, they sound promising, buy I'd love some solid feedback. Can't exactly do a testrun... I sure will appreciate it.
Camilla
Hi there!
We don’t use them all the time and it really depends on how far a cham is traveling and the temps at all the point along the way. They are handy when it is hot because they will extend the life of an ice pack!

Back
Top Bottom