Petco Jackson's...

Couple sleepy pics. ;)

ga7emu5a.jpg

4u7etu6e.jpg

So Mike,

You brought him home, let your wife see him, then will take him away from her, and I have to ask...

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????????? :eek:

I can't look. Just can't look.

Okay, I'm officially confused :confused:

Did u guyz buy that adorable little jax shown in the op?

That's fantastic!

When I saw that pic of him trying to get out of that glass box, I wanted to
reach in and get him out myself.

This is the reason why I never set foot in a Petcrap, or PetStupid.
And if I do need to make an emergency supplies purchase, I NEVER look at
any of the animals!! :eek:

Okay, I'm officially confused :confused:

Did u guyz buy that adorable little jax shown in the op?

That's fantastic!

When I saw that pic of him trying to get out of that glass box, I wanted to
reach in and get him out myself.

This is the reason why I never set foot in a Petcrap, or PetStupid.
And if I do need to make an emergency supplies purchase, I NEVER look at
any of the animals!! :eek:

Yes, this is the same jax. Ginger posted my pic on her FB page and people just started donating to get him out of there. It was a FB movement for a 2nd lease on life.

The funds were raised and I went and picked him up. He'll be with Ginger by Tuesday AM. :D

So Mike,

You brought him home, let your wife see him, then will take him away from her, and I have to ask...

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????????? :eek:

I can't look. Just can't look.

Lol. if he weren't $151, he'd probably stay right here in TX. :cool:

It's crazy that price and the way they are kept. I am glad he will be hydrated and properly cared for before he is shipped. His free range is a waiting and will be putting a cage together in the mean time. Thank goodness for such wonderful people that wanted him to come here.

Veileds Darwin, Gumby, Lilly Bug, Sebastian, Triscuit,Sawyer, Sampson, Maxwell, Ritz, Ellis , Dixon

Flapnecks Napoleon

Panthers Monkey, Gunther

Melleri Barney , Bailey

Jacksons Ducky temporary permanent house guest possibly expecting and Waldo above and 16 jax babies

It's crazy that price and the way they are kept. I am glad he will be hydrated and properly cared for before he is shipped. His free range is a waiting and will be putting a cage together in the mean time. Thank goodness for such wonderful people that wanted him to come here.

Veileds Darwin, Gumby, Lilly Bug, Sebastian, Triscuit,Sawyer, Sampson, Maxwell, Ritz, Ellis , Dixon

Flapnecks Napoleon

Panthers Monkey, Gunther

Melleri Barney , Bailey

Jacksons Ducky temporary permanent house guest possibly expecting and Waldo above and 16 jax babies

Waldo? What happened to Big Tex? :D

thank goodness a happy ending. he looks so happy and content. bet that was the best sleep he's had in ages. way to go.

Then he comes here to be snuggled and loved. I might be having more babies . it will give your wifie tons of time to think about a baby and we only charge 35.00 plus shipping:D

I am so glad you are taking him Ginger. I know a lot of people are against buying chameleons from Petco and Petsmart, but I am all for saving a chameleon and giving it a better life if you can. So great news and that little Jacksons is going to think he died and went to cham heaven after he gets to your house!!!

Back
Top Bottom