Petco Jackson's...

Ok then I will make you a deal on a Jacksoni baby!!! Ok let's see what the next excuse is!!! BTW did you pull off that thing you told me about today??? THAT would be fantastic !!!! Sorry I couldn't talk much as I was in the cage rack building mode!!!

Next excuse: I can't drop $2k on jacksonii's! :D

Build away, sir! Don't mind me... ;)

There are some at a Petsmart by me for $103 so tell them the Petsmart in Upland, Ca has them for that price and Im sure they will do it. Get one of the females too!;)

I wasn't prepared taking on jacksons either now I have 16 beautiful babies.If you save him I bet he will be like my Darwin from the looks of it and that is priceless

I don't mean to take away from this guy, but here's the panther at my Petco. :mad:
IMAG0708_zpsc27e0af8.jpg

I would buy both of them if I knew I could help (They finally separated the males about a month ago). They've been there over 6 months with D3 dusted mealworms as 90% of their diet.

I don't mean to take away from this guy, but here's the panther at my Petco. :mad:
IMAG0708_zpsc27e0af8.jpg

I would buy both of them if I knew I could help (They finally separated the males about a month ago). They've been there over 6 months with D3 dusted mealworms as 90% of their diet.

What a shame. How much are the panthers at Petco? I've never seen a panther in Petco/pet smart.

$299 I've only seen them at Petco never Pet Smart. They had a sale for half off this past weekend that I missed. None of the employees can tell me what happens to them after their time is up. I've offered to bring them my dubias, volunteer time to care for them. I'm constantly pushed aside so that they can be "sold". I understand profit, but these guys aren't getting any younger.

$299 I've only seen them at Petco never Pet Smart. They had a sale for half off this past weekend that I missed. None of the employees can tell me what happens to them after their time is up. I've offered to bring them my dubias, volunteer time to care for them. I'm constantly pushed aside so that they can be "sold". I understand profit, but these guys aren't getting any younger.

Wow. That's quite pricey. Keep fighting the good fight.

Due to the support of many house of chameleon followers that decided to donate this little guy was purchased and he will be sent to us at the house of chameleons. He will be well cared for

I understand the temptation to "save" these guys from these store but it only condemns the next one the bring to replace the one that sold. It took everything in me not to bring one of these guys home the other day.

I felt the same way at pets smart with these guys... I talked about them all night, but with me not having any Cham experience I tried to push it out of my mind. I feel guilty, but those stores don't care.... It's a buck for them, not a cute, innocent, adorable, googly eyed life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 204
heres a post with a happy ending:)...glad to see him home with you...now to go back a get the ladies...dont forget there live barring:)

Back
Top Bottom