Pet store won't let me get hornworms!

Hamelton2.0

So I went to a reptile store and asked for hornworms. They wouldn't let me buy any because they were "too big". They were clearly my chameleons size, being smaller than the space between his eyes, and no matter what I tell them they won't let me purchase any. So now I'm stuck with roaches and mealworms. Will this be good for my two month old veild to last him a few weeks? By the way I just got him two days ago and he's been eating and drinking like a pro if that helps anything.

So I went to a reptile store and asked for hornworms. They wouldn't let me buy any because they were "too big". They were clearly my chameleons size, being smaller than the space between his eyes, and no matter what I tell them they won't let me purchase any. So now I'm stuck with roaches and mealworms. Will this be good for my two month old veild to last him a few weeks? By the way I just got him two days ago and he's been eating and drinking like a pro if that helps anything.
How would they know they are too big? Maybe call the manager? Scrap the mealworms, those are good for nothing. Roaches, superworms, silkworms, crickets, phoenix worms are all good.

Tell the pet store to order some smaller size hornworm or u will go somewhere online to purchase them,and mealworms is not a good choice for ur baby cham,no nutrition value n the hard shell can cause digestive problem like pooping difficulty.

I think I will just go straight online and order silkworms along with hornworms since the pet store doesn't carry silkworms. Also what are the difference between zebra, reverse zebra, pink and green silkworms?

In my opinion they are all the same species of silkworm. These minor color variations are like people having different color hair and eyes. You inherit them from your parents, but we're all the same kind of people.if ur cham like to eat silkworm,he will eat all these u mentioned.

I tried to get my mom to buy some but they said the same thing to her:oops:. So I guess I'll just get them online there cheaper anyways:p

Back
Top Bottom