Pet store hours from hell.... catch me if you can I guess, lmao

Crackhead

Ok, I thought I'd try checking out a small pet store that I drive by and each time I caught it closed. So I got fed up and walked up to it and was looking through the windows as it seemed interesting, then I checked its hours of operation lol....

I'm not sure he wants to sell anything, more like hoarder hours, look but don't touch. lmao....
Not sure if I need to make a reservation like a high end restaurant or what???

Attachments

• IMG_3900.JPG
    IMG_3900.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 162
Ok, I thought I'd try checking out a small pet store that I drive by and each time I caught it closed. So I got fed up and walked up to it and was looking through the windows as it seemed interesting, then I checked its hours of operation lol....

I'm not sure he wants to sell anything, more like hoarder hours, look but don't touch. lmao....
Not sure if I need to make a reservation like a high end restaurant or what???
I just found a barbecue place with almost similar hours but they are only open once a we for 2 hours. Must be some really good bbq:unsure:

I went durning his listed hours yesterday and seen movement/shadow under one of his back room doors but no one anwsered the door lmao...

I never thought about the drug stuff, but now I think you're right. I'm going back later and sniff the crack of the door and see if I smell weed lmao... I hope I don't catch some weird disease sniffing a crack lol.....

Might just be a little side business too. Idk, I guess it depends where you live, but I feel a laundering scheme wouldn't be as obvious.

Back
Top Bottom