Personal Issues...

hey guys.. im going to need a little time off of here.. i will still be posting update pics of my gravid cham.. but i havent been mentally okay recently..im gonna be getting my psychiatric therapy situated and fix my medication .... love you cham fam..
Take what you need to get better . Prayer for your wellness . Reach out if you need anything please .

hey guys.. im going to need a little time off of here.. i will still be posting update pics of my gravid cham.. but i havent been mentally okay recently..im gonna be getting my psychiatric therapy situated and fix my medication .... love you cham fam..
U awake there...talk to me grl....what is wrong today??

Remember there is always someone here to talk to! I know what its like to need to talk. My time in the military was not easy and I learned to heal through my animals. Like you said you know you have your cham and friends that need you! Best of luck to you and if you have any bad luck, pass it this way! You may have already....just stubbed my toe while walking and typing...

You have so so so many here that can and are willing to help . You have no idea how many are or have gone through what you are . I’m happy you posted this so you not alone or feeling that you are . Xoxo . I hope your having a better day today .
Thank you and yes I actually am, I got my Discoids today and my chams love em! See I can deal with them being small but idk about them mfs being an inch or so their little legs tickle a lil

Back
Top Bottom