Personal Issues...

Reading other people's posts about this stuff, and knowing my own struggles, seems a lot of us find peace in these kinds of hobbies/communities. So many people of all types. I feel for anyone going through hard times. Wish you the best OP and anyone else.
There’s so many that struggle with mental health issues . There’s a lot right on this site . It’s funny how people are brought together . This hobby is so nurturing for the soul , it brings such peace even if your Cham wants to bite your face off . I wish more would reach out . So many are willing to help or find the appropriate help .

There’s so many that struggle with mental health issues . There’s a lot right on this site . It’s funny how people are brought together . This hobby is so nurturing for the soul , it brings such peace even if your Cham wants to bite your face off . I wish more would reach out . So many are willing to help or find the appropriate help .
I agree it’s crazy how such an animal can have a big impact of ur life and mental health and well being, they may be pain in the butts sometimes... but they’ve never failed me.. they’ve always made me happy since day 1! And I’m so glad my female will be carrying another generation from my male and her... :) indefinitely keeping one of the babies... I’ve learned so much for these amazing creatures, from plants to insect breeding. I love this forum! It’s such an amazing community of Cham lovers , keepers, and well knowledgeable Cham keepers/vets etc.

I agree it’s crazy how such an animal can have a big impact of ur life and mental health and well being, they may be pain in the butts sometimes... but they’ve never failed me.. they’ve always made me happy since day 1! And I’m so glad my female will be carrying another generation from my male and her... :) indefinitely keeping one of the babies... I’ve learned so much for these amazing creatures, from plants to insect breeding. I love this forum! It’s such an amazing community of Cham lovers , keepers, and well knowledgeable Cham keepers/vets etc.
Absolutely for sure .

Mental heath is no joke get all the help you need and if you ever feel lost I’m sure there is someone on here to talk. I also suffer from a really bad mental disorder and my chameleons helps so much. Be strong my friend get the energy you need to keep fighting another day
Lost people to same thing. Gotta do you first, everything else will fall into place. You gotta be happy first. Its good your reaching out, because alot of people dont. God bless, and keep on keepin on.

Things will be brighter, hang in there. If it makes you feel any better, my 1 yeard old boy peed on me while i was changing him. Not the shower i wanted but he feels it was the shower i deserved. No more Batman toys!
:ROFLMAO:That’s what why question on wanting kids

Why rough?? Did the storm in Florida took ur roof n chunky away or u didnt win the freaking Lottery?? Cheer up!!
XDDDD noooooo lol, my grandma went off on me bc of the space my chams and insects take up which isn’t too much.. just feels like she doesn’t want me there .. I don’t even exactly live with my parents anymore..

I’ll open up to you guys a little here. Last year on September 8th I was baker acted. I was baker acted for 10 days. Basically ruined my future with the military more and likely... but I had to do what’s was best for my mental health. I used to do drugs including weed and lsd. There was one time when I did a pill. That was the day I got caught at school under the influence which was the dumbest mistake I’ve ever made. That was September 7. Then the next day all the guilt just ate me alive all I ever do is make terrible mistakes and fu*k up my life.... :/

I’ve ranway from home twice... it was my fault.. all my dad ever told me was that I’m useless and a no good nobody that he wishes he didn’t haven to put up with anymore..

XDDDD noooooo lol, my grandma went off on me bc of the space my chams and insects take up which isn’t too much.. just feels like she doesn’t want me there .. I don’t even exactly live with my parents anymore..
Well in that situation..I will probably work it out with grandma when she is in the better mood..things like help her to clean around the house or offer mawning her lawn..then she will at least know that u are trying to help n hopefully she will let you do ur cham n bugs hobby.

Typical American life...as long u dont do any more bad stuff that u mentioned above n start going to church and ask for the forgiveness from the God...talk to a school psychiatrist and get all ur act together asap u will be fine cause u got a whole lot of life ahead why dwelling the past..the time is only NOW n your FUTURE!

Yeah! You know what you’re right alpha. I do online school btw lol. But you’re right, I can’t keep on living in my past I need to move on and focus what’s going on now and get all my ducks in line and be ready for my future. I may not be a millionaire in the future but as long as I can have a job and a small apartment with my chams and enough to support I’ll call that an amazing life.

Yeah! You know what you’re right alpha. I do online school btw lol. But you’re right, I can’t keep on living in my past I need to move on and focus what’s going on now and get all my ducks in line and be ready for my future. I may not be a millionaire in the future but as long as I can have a job and a small apartment with my chams and enough to support I’ll call that an amazing life.
Of course my friend(y)

Back
Top Bottom