Personal Issues...

I’ll open up to you guys a little here. Last year on September 8th I was baker acted. I was baker acted for 10 days. Basically ruined my future with the military more and likely... but I had to do what’s was best for my mental health. I used to do drugs including weed and lsd. There was one time when I did a pill. That was the day I got caught at school under the influence which was the dumbest mistake I’ve ever made. That was September 7. Then the next day all the guilt just ate me alive all I ever do is make terrible mistakes and fu*k up my life.... :/
Dont beat yourself up. I could tell ya some shit that'll make you feel like a saint, lol. Life is hard, just gotta find a way to deal with the bullshit, and say fuck em if they cant take a joke, eh lol (hope put a lil smile on yer face)

Dont beat yourself up. I could tell ya some shit that'll make you feel like a saint, lol. Life is hard, just gotta find a way to deal with the bullshit, and say fuck em if they cant take a joke, eh lol (hope put a lil smile on yer face)
Hehehe XD yes it did lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but all of you guys are right

Back
Top Bottom