permit?

kmgcantswim

do you have to have a permit to breed and sell jacksons and if so dose anyone know where you go about getting one?

thanks for the help

okay thanks my brother was trying to tell me you need a permit to breed any animal. glad to know i can tell him hes a idiot lol

I am going to San Antonio tomorrow for my neices Wedding! It is going to be at the Riverwalk. Anyone every been there?
Yeah its pretty neat. Your going at the perfect time of year! It wont be too hot to enjoy walking the river walk. Go eat @ Dicks on the riverwalk its a blast. The servers are rude as hell, and everyone throws stuff at each others tables. Grab a margarita for me plz. On second thought I'll prob grab my own on fri after work. lol

Yeah its pretty neat. Your going at the perfect time of year! It wont be too hot to enjoy walking the river walk. Go eat @ Dicks on the riverwalk its a blast. The servers are rude as hell, and everyone throws stuff at each others tables. Grab a margarita for me plz. On second thought I'll prob grab my own on fri after work. lol

I think that is the restaurant we are going to tomorrow night! Then the wedding is right there on the riverwalk I guess and we are going on some boats to eat after that?? I don't know I just do what they tell me!!! Enjoy your Margarita! Adios Amigo!!!

Yeah they're hoping it will discourage the rampant overpopulation of strays and careless breeding that fills the shelters. Too soon to tell if it works yet, and it is hard to police that rule.

You will love Dicks! Just hafta have a good sense of humor going in. And remember they are paid to make fun of you. I have to go there everytime I go to San Antonio. There are boat tours on the riverwalk thats prob what they are taking you on. Have fun, its a great place to spend a weekend.

So am I confused or what???? All this time I thought Texas was a country, no wait it is just that Texas thinks it is a country.;););););)

If you and the hubby moved down here Laurie you'd never wanna leave. We got it all, beach, rivers, mountains (west tx) and plenty of sun for the chams.;)

Back
Top Bottom