permit?

Oh man that's horrible I would hate to have a permit to breed dogs. So I'm guessing you have to buy the permit? I guess it's a good scam to get quick money out of people, but it sucks for dog lovers.

Oh man that's horrible I would hate to have a permit to breed dogs. So I'm guessing you have to buy the permit? I guess it's a good scam to get quick money out of people, but it sucks for dog lovers.

Yes you have to buy the permit. San Antonio euthanizes 50,000 animals per year on average. I don't think it's a scam at all, I think the number of irresponsible "breeders" and the actions leading to it by people who don't castrate or contain their dogs that allow this to happen is inexcusable. I'm in total favor of the permit policy! You don't have to be making more dogs to be a dog lover.

You are correct, the number of unwanted and uncared for dogs and cats has reached astounding numbers, something needs to be done to control it before it comes to having to euthanize all those innocent animals because people just don't care.

Yes you have to buy the permit. San Antonio euthanizes 50,000 animals per year on average. I don't think it's a scam at all, I think the number of irresponsible "breeders" and the actions leading to it by people who don't castrate or contain their dogs that allow this to happen is inexcusable. I'm in total favor of the permit policy! You don't have to be making more dogs to be a dog lover.

You need a permit to breed dogs in CA too. At least in Riverside county. Carissa that includes you.

Don't agree, there are millions of unwanted dogs and puppies, do you have any idea of how many are euthanized every year? Answer is 3-4 million cats and dogs every year and that is just the US alone.

San Antonio euthanizes 50,000 animals per year on average.

The first thing that jumps to my mind when I see that figure is "are the permits then effective at all?" Has it actually reduced the numbers over the long run?

The second thing is how is it enforced? Are dogs and cats kept as pets by non-permit holders who aren't supposed to breed them spayed and neutered before the breeders sell them as pets?

I wonder how many are cats vs dogs? People leave food for feral cats out by dumpsters and quiet corners of grocery store parking lots around this part of the country. Lots of older ladies (I don't know why, but I've never seen an old man do it only older ladies) leave food out for strays at their homes as well. Makes me crazy every time I see it because they are just feeding for more feral cat breeding!

Back
Top Bottom