PayPal

lol it helps if you have a credit/debit card

does it ask you for a bank account? cause you can at least create an account with your basic information and still have one

i use my dads ,cuz im under 18, and its a hassle to get one for me...so gonna wait

it makes things alot easier as far as paying someone

Well I have a pay card and my checks get deposited straight to it, no need to worry about cashing checks and all. I just can't add funds to the card myself... I REALLY don't want to get a bank account but not being able to use paypal to receive payment is REALLY making things much more difficult for myself and the people I would like to do business with. :/

hmmm is it that bad to have a bank account? if you can but dont want to , ithink its worth it overall

if you cant get an account, then maybe wait until you can, and just get money via check or mail, dont know what else to say

Well with my past experiences, I'm not cut out to ha e bank accounts. I suck at it and owe money. The job I have isn't the greatest and not a full time thing. Could even be seasonal, I dont want to get one and then be stuck in situations I have been stuck in before. *sigh* Anyone else know what I can do?

A word of warning, they take 4% if you are the one receiving the money.... which can REALLY add up if you're selling panthers. Direct deposits are the way to go.

Brock, most people I have tried to deal with dint want to do any other method of payment and that's with 15 dollar slings and Dubia. I prefer just mailing cash in a bubble wrap envelope or document envelope but it's a risk most aren't willing to take. I tried money orders but it's too much of a hassle AND I have to pay 5 dollars just to cash them. Well atleast that was my experience nor too long ago.

Look into a Green Dot card. It's basically a refill card. They even advertise Paypal on the cards (or the packaging) themselves. Google it! :)

I had one before and it was a hassle but that was the card itself. Not too bad, you can hook it up to your debit/credit card.

Oh yeah Sabrina, you should be proud of me! I finally got a debit card! ^__^. #Winning

You can get a bank account but no card. That way the only way to withdraw money is by physically going to a bank teller and the bank teller won't let you overdraw your account. I had that for the longest time. It really does help.

I receive over half my income in the form of paypal payments, the Mastercard they give you is great except for the daily spending limits, trying to buy a new TV was a 3 day experience. :D

Be careful with Paypal though, I had had some not-so-fun experience in the past when them locking my account for logging in from my cell phone, since it didn't recgonize my phone. I had to call each time and have them unlock my account and prove my identity. Their customer service is a joke IMO.

You don't need a bank account to have a Paypal account, but your account will be really limited to what you can do with it.

Back
Top Bottom