Paul jr. Color

deerhunter

Avid Member
Hi everyone it has been a while since I've stopped to say hello. Quick question to the parsons keepers. Is Paul jr. Ever going to change to a greenish blue hue? He still has his adolescent colors. He is doing great and eating like a porker! I tried to put a photo up but it says the app can do it? Anyways any thoughts? Thanks.

Oops sorry. He is an orange eye. He was hatched in may of 2015 so a little over a year and a half. He does have blue green hues when sleeping. Not everywhere but a little bit.

image.jpg

Are his rostrals (think this is what it's called) showing already? Can't tell well from the pic... But in my opinion he still looks rather young. I think most orange eye males don't show adult colors until at least 2 years.

Yup. His rostrals are coming in great. I'm just curious I know there are a lot of other males out there that color up much faster. I'm sure by spring he will morph.

I wouldn't really worry about, all individual chameleons color up at their own rate, just like panthers and veileds etc. His color may be a different strain (though I am not sure what it is called with parsons), aren't there Giant Yellows? I am not sure if there are other different colors and stuff possible... I feel the need to research more on it. I would assume it is possible?

That's what I am waiting for that blue color. I have had him since September he has gotten bigger just patiently waiting for him to change. Maybe Paul Jr is a late bloomer!

My male is stuck on green phase at the moment, he's just over a year old and he never had baby colouration much, just pale green, he's still green but with a hint of blue so I'm waiting too! Everyday I look hoping he will look like he's changing lol.
I guess as everyone says they are individuals, my xanth was brown much much longer than normal then almost overnight he went bright green. :)

Back
Top Bottom