Pattern/Color Change issue

A bioactive can take a long time to get everything set up and well established. @GoodKarma19 has been working on hers for quite some time now!

Haha yup - I'm on month 3 of serious research, with 2 months of interested (but not purposeful) reading beforehand! I'm only just getting the terrarium this week, and I suspect I have about 15-20 hours of work over the next couple weeks to construct the habitat (plus waiting time) and then a month for the plants and CuC to settle in before I introduce Lily.

Granted, I'm also going crazy banana overkill. :p

Haha yup - I'm on month 3 of serious research, with 2 months of interested (but not purposeful) reading beforehand! I'm only just getting the terrarium this week, and I suspect I have about 15-20 hours of work over the next couple weeks to construct the habitat (plus waiting time) and then a month for the plants and CuC to settle in before I introduce Lily.

Granted, I'm also going crazy banana overkill. :p
You call it crazy banana overkill, I call it doing your due diligence! I wish I had some of the opportunities that you do to go and forage for bugs and bark and stuff!

You call it crazy banana overkill, I call it doing your due diligence! I wish I had some of the opportunities that you do to go and forage for bugs and bark and stuff!

Haha thanks! Im not terribly keep on half measures - it's all or nothing for me!

I'm definitely lucky to live where I live! I've found myself eyeing up my neighbour's seasoned pine woodpile... I see some really nice half round bark in there! I wonder if he'd let me have some... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: He sells his firewood but he isn't often at home. Maybe I'll slip some money and a note in his mailbox and raid him - I know his rates! :LOL:

Haha thanks! Im not terribly keep on half measures - it's all or nothing for me!

I'm definitely lucky to live where I live! I've found myself eyeing up my neighbour's seasoned pine woodpile... I see some really nice half round bark in there! I wonder if he'd let me have some... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: He sells his firewood but he isn't often at home. Maybe I'll slip some money and a note in his mailbox and raid him - I know his rates! :LOL:
This is so funny to me, because my dad has done that same thing before! He is an avid woodworker as a hobby, and he is always eyeing random piles of wood and bringing home chunks of felled trees that he finds :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom