Patrick Swayze Dies At Age 57

who? jk
Not a fan of his movies but his SNL episode with Chris Farley is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

he was hilarious in donnie darko... he made himself out to be such a good guy in it lol... if i believed in god id say bless his soul... instead ill just cut it with rest in peace :)

He will be missed! Dirty Dancing is still one of my favorite movies and that Chippen Dale skit is my all time favorite. RIP Patrick Swayze

Very sad indeed. My heart goes out to his family. Its so painful to watch a loved one suffer and hes been suffering for quite some time.So I hope their hearts can be at ease knowing hes no longer suffering. Just watched my mom go through chemo and radiation for breast cancer and it was the saddest thing Ive ever had to do. Im a grown man and I cant count the number of times I cried for her and w/ her. Youve never felt sadness until your mother comes to you crying with clippers in her hand at 2am so you can shave her head for her.So to all those fighting cancer my heart goes out to you!! By the way my mom has been cancer free now for almost 1.5 years!!!Thank God!

To this day Ghost is the only movie to ever make me cry for real XD
Lot of good people lost this year. He fought a brave battle against cancer, must've been hard on both him and is family. My feelings stretch out to em. RIP Swayze.

Your right the he had some funny SNL, like the Chippen Dale dance was the best ever.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Raj...54487F210&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

WTF was that person thinking dubing The Final Count Down to that skit..just lol

He made some really good movies over the years and will be missed. This past season, I forget what channel but it was a non network one had a new show with him in it. After seeing the way he looked, I couldn't watch it. He was a shadow of the man he once was.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Red Dawn? As a kid that was one of my favorite movies and to this day I'll watch it when it comes on.

One of my fav movies was Point break,class movie!The new series he was in was called The Beast(i think) it was a cop drama,it's not been shown here in the U.K....yet

Back
Top Bottom