pascal

bayne_928

i am so incredibly devastated to say that i put pascal to sleep this morning. after a week and a half or so of doing really well, it was her time and she was no longer able to grasp the branches and her eyes were incredibly sunken in. she put up a really good fight but ultimately, she decided she couldn’t do it and i had to listen to her. they were very gentle with her and allowed me to be there for the procedure. thank you to everyone who gave advice and words of encouragement as you were very helpful in getting her to recover. i moss pascal so much already and she was a very good learning experience. i’m going to miss her sleepy smile more than anything 💚
2F0C73A4-A448-4862-BCAE-B12569420056.jpeg

she was a very brave little thing who took everything i gave her and did her very best but it all caught up with her too quickly
Always terrible to go through such process, for you and her. At least she isn’t suffering anymore. Remind you did everything you could and made the right decision for her.

Always terrible to go through such process, for you and her. At least she isn’t suffering anymore. Remind you did everything you could and made the right decision for her.
it’s the very first time i’ve ever had to do this by myself (i wasn’t around to put my dog down when i was younger) so it was really awful. i know deep down that i did absolutely everything i could have for her but even still, it feels like it wasn’t enough and it feels like i failed her. i honestly am more angry at the situation she was forced into by the breeder. she was far too small to have been given to a pet store and every single animal deserves so much more than being viewed as a price tag

it’s the very first time i’ve ever had to do this by myself (i wasn’t around to put my dog down when i was younger) so it was really awful. i know deep down that i did absolutely everything i could have for her but even still, it feels like it wasn’t enough and it feels like i failed her. i honestly am more angry at the situation she was forced into by the breeder. she was far too small to have been given to a pet store and every single animal deserves so much more than being viewed as a price tag
There is something especially hard about making this decision / doing it on your own. When I had to let my girl Mona go I was all alone and it was also my first time making that decision and doing it alone. May she rest peacefully and know that you did all that you could for her.

Back
Top Bottom