Pascal...XD

longlostlotrelf

Pascal has been with me since December 4th and we finally got in a little routine...the vine that wraps around the cage goes from one side to the other. She walks to the side closest to me and where her dripper is and drinks water, she then stays there till I wake up and I let the crickets out on that side of the screen and she eats them right up :).

2 days ago she stopped by her mister nozzle. Mid walking because my cat came in the room I think she got scared. Well she picked bad timing the mister went off right on her and scared the crap out of her.

So now she eyes it up every time she walks by XD

DSCN2347.jpg

Awww! Did you name her after the chameleon character in the new Disney film Tangled? She looks very wary of that mister nozzle, lol!:D

Awww! Did you name her after the chameleon character in the new Disney film Tangled? She looks very wary of that mister nozzle, lol!:D

Haha yes I did...I had been planning on getting a chameleon long before I saw the movie. XD, and that just pushed m to name at the time what I thought was 'him' that...but I figured the name can work both ways :).

Back
Top Bottom